Countdown to Christmas…5 Days to Go!
What would the holidays be without some time to kick back, relax and reflect on the past year? And what better way to do all these things than with a lovely martini in your hand. I, of course, will be having my signature dirty martini but there are so many members of the martini family that I thought I’d share a few alternate options.
- The tried and true dirty martini. Get the recipe at Delish.com
- Need a little pick-me-up with your relaxation? Hey, why not. You might enjoy an espresso martini. Try this one from the Food Network.
- Salute the candy cane with a Peppermint Martini. Try this recipe from AllRecipes.com
- Go fruity with this Pommangotini recipe from the lovely Rachel Ray’s blog. It’s just so fun to say!
- Forget those gingerbread men. Get that ginger spice sweetness from this holiday martini.
What’s your favorite martini? Got a recipe? Do share!